Today we will be discussing how to respond when your PC shows DNS server not responding. It has been seen many a times when we switch to a new windows page, these issues will appear. Due to connection or technical issues this DNS serve will not get correct connection to get us the internet. So here in this article we have got few methods that will let you know how to resolve these issues. This problem may arise when you have switch on your PC for first time or while any of the connection went lose. Also when the settings went wrong this DNS issues will problem. So find the best troubleshoot method and get it work to resolve your problem.
To troubleshoot these issues try the following methods which are listed here. Anyone of this method will for sure help you to resolve this DNS problem.
Method 1: Restart the router
Restating your router will be a solution which can resolve this issue. As sometimes due to connection problems the connectivity can be lost. So Remove the power cord from the router and wait until all lights on the router have gone out. Then reconnect the power cord to the router and restart your browser. This may troubleshoot this DNS issues many a times else go with below methods.
Method 2: Configure the TCP/IP settings
Configure the TCP/IP settings is an internal work, so touch it if you any small knowledge of operating windows. Bu this following steps you can get better help to configure the settings.
- First Click on Start, and then on Control Panel option
- Then Click on View network “Status and Tasks” in “ Networking and Internet” menu
- Continue to click on “Change Adapter Settings” by scrolling down
- Then Right click “Local Area Connection” and then select Properties.
- Here Select the option as “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” and again click on Properties
- Now Select on to obtain an “IPv6 address automatically” and then on to “DNS servers address automatically”
- Click on Ok and then select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”
- then click on Properties and Select Obtain an “IP address automatically”
- Also select to Obtain “DNS servers address automatically” and then end with click OK button
Method 3: Use the Ipconfig command-line tool
To go through the Ipconfig command-line tool process follow the below steps correctly as they may be some technically written.
- First step is to Click on Start and then type command prompt in the Search Programs and files box
- Then right click Command Prompt and enter to run as administrator.
- At the command prompt you need to type the following commands shown below
- Also don’t forget to Press Enter after you write each command in box
These are few methods by which you can resolve the DNS Serve issues. Any of this me this will for sure help you out and make you free from this problem.