DNS Server Not Responding Error: DNS Server error can be seen commonly in Windows PC or Laptop. This issue can be solved using the Windows Network Diagnostics tool that helps in troubleshoot the error. It will get you the line by showing your device is not responding to DNS server. This problem can be sending in Windows 7/8/10/XP which arises due to few technical and setting disrupt in the Computer. Here in this article we have got the resolve method which will help you to get out of this. So go through with the methods sequel and then you can easily get solved this issues.
So this would be a treat for all Windows users who are struggling the solve the DNS server issue on their desktop and laptop platforms. Well in that case I prefer to change the IP proxies and restart the computer at first, good enough if it works or else we can go on and follow reading the below methods which will surely solve the issue.
Here we start with our methods that will guide you to troubleshoot the issue.
Method 1: Fix Network Address:
At times due to setting changes in the DNS Server Not Responding Network this problem will in your Windows 7/8/10/XP computer. So first we will get to change the setting to normal and try to resolve it.
- First click on Start Button and the select Run
- Type “Network and Sharing” and click on enter button
- You can view the Network and Sharing Center windows on your screen
- Right click on Change Adapter Setting and then on Properties
- Here Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 and Click to Default setting
- Make sure you select DNS 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 as to default setting
Method 2: Change DNS Settings:
This is another method which can be considered if the above method doesn’t works. If the DNS Server error continues to exist then you have to change the DNS setting. Follow below steps and you will know how to change the DNS setting and resolve these issues.
- First Click on Start and select Run to open
- Here Type “Cmd.exe” to Open Command Prompt.
- Here type ipconfig/all and then click on enter button
- You will get the Physical address when you click enter
- Write the Physical address and then go back to Network and Sharing Center
- Now go with above method to select the DNS setting as written
- This wills for sure get the problem solved and will connect to Internet.
Method 3: DNS Reset:
If you the issues got solved then this is the last method with this the DNS Server will get connected. Only if the 1st method doesn’t works well we will go with this method. Here we will change the settings of DNS, as we have known that the problem is with connecting DNS Server. So get with the below given steps and let your browser connected with internet.
- Click on Start and open Run Box at bottom of the screen
- Enter “cmd.exe” to open command prompt page or
- Even by pressing Windows + R button from your keyboard
- Then In the New tab, enter this below given commands sequel
- Ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /registerdns
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew > Enter
- netsh winsock reset
Make sure to click Enter after you enter each command. This will reset the DNS server setting from your Windows 7/8/10/XP and will solve the issues. Now Restart your Computer and open the browser to use the internet without any DNS Server Not Responding.